Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Paling around with Terroists-The Pendulum Swings Both Ways

I just found an article that discusses Palin's ties to the Alaska Independent Party (AIP), an allegedly violent anti-American group aimed as ceding from the nation at all costs and reportedly working with Iran to sponsor their anti-American harangue. My disgust with the Republican campaign began to build more rapidly when Palin started claims that Obama had ties with revolutionary terrorist Bill Ayers. Though I have not heard the Obama campaign speak at all about the seemingly undeniable ties of Palin to the AIP, I can not believe that it because the Obama campaign is unaware of this. I figure that the reason for this is that the claims made in the salon article are false, or at best, like Palin's claims, these claims are actually just exaggerated forms of a distant association. If the AIP claims are true, I suspect the reason we have not heard of this before it is mostly likely because the Obama campaign has refused to resort to the dirty politics that Palin seems to be riding on for her ticket to the White House. If this is the case, I'm proud of my candidate; however, I think every American that has been told that Obama pals around with terrorists should also be made aware of the potential ties of Palin to the Alaska Independent Party.

No comments: